Adventures Abroad

Adventures Abroad
Machu Picchu

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Falling For Fall's Fashion

Hello, fellow bloggers!

I realized that I have been M.I.A. for quite some time and I apologize. The only adventures I have been going on are to farmer markets, Starbucks, and to the mall. Yes, I know you think it is unexciting. However, you are wrong. I have learned quite a bit about fall fashion and decided I should share my knowledge. After all, fall brings out the best in fashion!

What are some great fall trends?


  • Shorts with knee high socks!

  • Comfortable dresses layered with: scarves, jackets, or jewelry

  • Jeans with a leather coat

  • Oversized cozy sweaters with: tights, jeans, or knee high socks

  • Country chic: 
    • Plaid shirts
    • Cowboy boots
    • Blazers


Where to find the trends?

What fall makeup trends should you try?
The queen of brown eyeliner!
Lancome Lipstick!

Well, I have not tried the knee high socks and shorts trend yet, but I plan to. Come back and I'll have some pictures of my new trends. Have fun being fashionistas!

--Do you have any fall trends that you tried and want to share? If so, what are you waiting for?--


No comments:

Post a Comment