Adventures Abroad

Adventures Abroad
Machu Picchu

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Six Things: Welcome Nature's New Palette

Hello, my fellow bloggers!

Today, I decided I would mix it up a little bit. I have anxiously been awaiting fall because I love watching the leaves change. Oh, and I love sitting outside drinking a delicious caramel apple cider!


However, instead of boring you with text and descriptions of things, I am actually going to list 6 things you may want to consider trying to welcome fall. Enjoy!

Fall Fashion
Anne Klein: $109.00 (Head to DSW for ~$15 off!)
*Just bought them today and am super excited to wear them!

A Fun New Read

Cupcakes and Cashmere by Emily Schuman: $12.36 at Amazon.com
Check Out Another Blog

Emily's Blog: Cupcakes and Cashmere

A Chair Worth Reading A Book In

Pottery Barn: $1,699.00

A Gift For Your Nose 
Bath & Body Works: $19.50
I absolutely love this scent! 

A Drink to Warm You Up

Starbucks: Caramel Apple Spice: ~$3

Enjoy the last bit of summer before the nights become cool and nature changes her palette.



No comments:

Post a Comment