Adventures Abroad

Adventures Abroad
Machu Picchu

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Channel Your Inner Cat!

Hello, lovely bloggers!

Today is a day that will soon be filled with snow, but for now I sit at a coffee shop enjoying my white mocha. On a side note, Starbucks actually called me Haiti on my cup instead of Katie. I found this to be quite funny.

Now in all honesty, I decided to share a secret with you. The secret being that you can make a few hours in your day feel like summer. How do you feel about that? Excited? Me too!

How do you do it?

-Grab a Pina Colada (if you are of age!)
-Get an ipod and some headphones
-Download some new tunes:

1.) The Beach Boys:
  • "Wouldn't It Be Nice"
  • "Kokomo"
  • "Barbara Ann"
2.) Mele O Hawaii:
  • "White Sandy Beach"
  • "Deeper Blue"
  • "While my Guitar Gently Weeps"
-Now channel your inner cat! Find a small sliver of sunlight peaking through your window and relax. Put in your headphones and enjoy the hour of summer. 




Enjoy summer in winter, fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment