Adventures Abroad

Adventures Abroad
Machu Picchu

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trick or Treat


A big yawn came out of my mouth as I stretched to get out of bed. I looked out the window and to my surprise it was snowing! Yes, you read that correctly. There was seriously snow in October. I decided it was too much to process at the moment, so I got up to begin my day. I grabbed my winter coat and headed out to get coffee with B.

Toucan Man, Vampiress, and Zombie
The night was planned, but with snow I just wasn’t sure what would happen. I mean, snow puts a damper on an outdoor house party. Naturally, we sat down and tried to figure out alternative adventures. We ended up deciding to pre-game with a friend (Toucan Man) in Arlington then possibly head to D.C.
B and I

The cold night eventually led us to travel to Adams Morgan where there were tons of Halloween costume parties going on. We ended up at Madam’s Organ Blues Bar and if you were dressed to impress you got in for 1/2 price. Obviously, B and I dressed up. He was dressed as a zombie and I was dressed as a vampire. All in all, to avoid boring details, lets just say the dark night was filled with dancing and fun new memories. 


Happy Halloween fellow bloggers!


What did you do to celebrate Halloween?

1 comment: