Adventures Abroad

Adventures Abroad
Machu Picchu

Monday, December 10, 2012

Six Things: Enjoy Mother Nature's Icy Treatment

Hello, fellow wanderlusters!


Winter is one of my favorite seasons. Okay, you are right, I love all seasons. However, there is something so magical about winter. Imagine walking in the snow with a hot chocolate in hand...it is just so warm and inviting! 


As you may remember, back in August I wrote a post that was quite simple. In actuality, I simply listed 6 pictures of things you may want to consider. So, shall we get started with the winter version of 6 things? 

1.) Winter Fashion

**Yes, cozy snow-proof booties! I plan to pick up a pair to take with me to Germany.

2.) Check Out A New Blog


3.) A Treat For Your Taste Buds


4.) A Gift For The Special Man In Your Life


5.) A Little Arm Candy

***I received this Christmas present in red and absolutely adore it! 

6.) A Touching/Beautiful Documentary


What are a few things that are on your list?
Happy Holidays!

XXOO






No comments:

Post a Comment