Adventures Abroad

Adventures Abroad
Machu Picchu

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Quick Look at Germany!

Hello, fellow wanderlusters!

It has been so long since my last post and I apologize. Only one word describes why it took me so long...life!

Instead of boring you with stories I decided to show you the fun pictures of beautiful Berlin! If you want to know details about anything just let me know.

Crazy first class seating!

View from our room at the Hyatt.


Reichstag: Parliament Building

Currywurst: curry powder, ketchup, and a hotdog


Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp




Berlin Wall! Oh, and my friend Kari :)

B on the East and West side of Berlin!

Brandenburg Gate: Courtesy of Kari!


Tasting our way through German beer.


Potsdam

Sanssouci: Summer Palace of Frederick The Great


Secret garden

Once an Orangerie, and now a remodeled guesthouse. 



The End


No comments:

Post a Comment