Adventures Abroad

Adventures Abroad
Machu Picchu

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Reminding You That Beauty Is From the Inside Out

Hello, fellow bloggers!

This is just an update that the workshop with Alexis Pokorny is on Saturday (March 3rd) from 2-3:30 p.m. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it, but I hope you all can go and fill me in!

Need a refresher?
Alexis will focus on how and what to eat for beautiful hair, skin, and nails. How great is that?! Well, it gets better. In addition, she will educate everyone on using organic natural products and DIY recipes.

Cost:
$25 for members and $30 for newbies
Learn to Eat Healthy!

Location:
Tranquil Space in Dupont Circle

How to sign-up:
1) Click me to go to Tranquil Space
2) Click on Workshops & Events
3) Type in March 3, 2012
4) Scroll down until you find Alexis Pokorny
5) Click on the sign-up link!
6) Have fun :)

As for me, I am going on a weekend trip to New York with B and his aussie friends. I will update on my NYC adventures when I get back! Have a great weekend, fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment