Adventures Abroad

Adventures Abroad
Machu Picchu

Friday, February 17, 2012

Kiss the Winter Blues Goodbye!

Hello, fellow bloggers!

Are you wishing for spring, but feeling the winter blues?

Well, I bet you and I are in the same boat when it comes to winter skin. My skin is dry and dull no matter how many times I moisturize it. My finger nails are brittle and have been breaking even though I take vitamins. The only thing that I don't have a big problem with yet is my hair. However, if you do have dull hair, then don't fret! There is an upcoming workshop to help us lovely ladies in a time of need. Oh, and don't forget...just in time for spring break!
Alexis Pokorny

Alexis Pokorny is a holistic health coach "who works with busy professionals to reach their health goals by reducing stress, increase energy, boost confidence, increase focus and productivity, and lose weight."

Alexis's Mission: "To inspire, support and motivate others to help themselves lead a more healthy, happy and fulfilling life."

Workshop: Beauty From the Inside Out
Tranquil Space: $30 or $25 for members

  • March 3rd: 2:00-3:30 p.m.
  • 90 minute workshop
  • Discuss: hair, nails, skin, natural products, and DIY recipes

Space is limited! So, what are you waiting for? Kiss the winter blues goodbye! 


For more information on Alexis Pokorny visit {fulfillment for all}.

No comments:

Post a Comment