Adventures Abroad

Adventures Abroad
Machu Picchu

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A hui hou kakou: Until we meet again

The title of my blog is Hawaiian for "until we meet again." I chose the title because not only was I born in Hawaii, but my Makuakane (Dad) loved Hawaii.

Steph dropping a lei
in the water to honor my
Dad.
So, in honor of my Dad, Richard E. Oswald Jr., I decided to give you fellow bloggers a glimpse of a man that is truly missed. November 19th will officially mark four years...

What did my Dad do?

  • Naval Captain
  • Physician
  • Lawyer
  • Husband
  • Father
  • Grandfather
I know what you are thinking...he was intelligent! He had a passion for traveling, learning, teaching, and of course, spending time with his four daughters and wife. 

Click the link to check out some photos of my Dad and the rest of my family!


-A hui hou kakou.

No comments:

Post a Comment